The New & Improved Book of CC

Thoughts and observations from Maine.

More About Me...

College student, writer, photographer in Auburn, Maine.

Show some love...

Spring break

This week, millions of college students will be vandalizing their unconscious friends with Sharpie markers in paradise.

Shaming never gets old.

Me? I'll spend a glorious week house-sitting on a farm. I'll be taking care of dogs and cats and chickens. Oh, and Matt, too. Throw some pizza or chili at him every 4 hours, and he's good.

In the meantime, the homework beast is still chewing on my leg.

Luckily, new advances in procrastination technology are making it possible for me to be aware of these deadlines, yet remain remarkably cavalier about them.

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Misha said...
     

    I really missed out during my college years. I never vandalized my friends or vandalized my friends whilst educating myself. I feel so cheated. Maybe if I get my Masters degree?

  2. Lauren J and Acid Art said...
     

    It must be nice to be you.

  3. CC said...
     

    Misha-- If you don't have time for vandalism, then make beer can monoliths. That's always fun.

    LJ-- It will be a fun and muddy week on the farm. :)

Post a Comment